We are looking for a mid-level to senior Software Engineer – Backend.
As a Software Engineer – Backend, you are responsible for the creation and further development of backend services and applications in state of the art web projects. Your view of the software development lifecycle allows you to work self-directed and without micro-management.
You will be doing code and peer reviews, work independently, and improve existing code. You’re invited to think out of the box and beyond the project’s scope.
- Practical experience in Backend development working with PHP (Laravel), NodeJS (Adonis), Composer, Git at least one year (actively)
- Familiarity using Scrum/Agile development methodologies
Experience building object oriented web applications
- Practical experience with Laravel/Adonis
- Excellent understanding of REST API
- Excellent communication skills in English (any other additional language is a plus)
We Look For Following Qualities In All Potential Hires
- Customer-centric approach
- Continuous learning/curiosity
- Commitment to excellence
- No Micromanagement
- Down-to-earth attitude
- Open and friendly personality
- Ability to work well within teams
- Ability to set realistic schedules and manage on-time completion of tasks