We are looking for a mid-level to senior Software Engineer – Frontend.
As a Software Engineer – Frontend, you are responsible for the creation and further development of complex user interfaces in state of the art web projects. Your view of the software development lifecycle allows you to work self-directed and without micro-management.
You will be doing code and peer reviews, work independently, and improve existing code. You’re invited to think out of the box and beyond the project’s scope.
- Familiarity using Scrum/Agile development methodologies
- Practical experience with React/Vue.js, state management, router
- Practical experience with HTML, CSS, SCSS (or any other pre-processor)
- Solid understanding of REST API
- Solid understanding of async request handling
- Excellent communication skills in English (any other additional language is a plus)
We Look For Following Qualities In All Potential Hires
- Customer-centric approach
- Continuous learning/curiosity
- Commitment to excellence
- No Micromanagement
- Down-to-earth attitude
- Open and friendly personality
- Ability to work well within teams
- Ability to set realistic schedules and manage on-time completion of tasks