We are looking for a QA Engineer.
As a QA Engineer, you are responsible for the creation and further development of test plans, writing test cases and test functionality and UI by basic and edge cases in web projects. Your view of the software development lifecycle allows you to work self-directed and without micro-management.
You will be doing code and peer reviews, work independently, and improve existing code. You’re invited to think out of the box and beyond the project’s scope.
- Test automation with Selenium
- Excellent communication skills in English (any other additional language is a plus)
We Look For Following Qualities In All Potential Hires
- Customer-centric approach
- Continuous learning/curiosity
- Commitment to excellence
- No Micromanagement
- Down-to-earth attitude
- Open and friendly personality
- Ability to work well within teams
- Ability to set realistic schedules and manage on-time completion of tasks